Please welcome Darlene Franklin back to my blog. Read on down to find out how to enter to win Daily Wisdom for Women 2018.
Any way I look at it, 2017 has been a banner year. Before, during, and after each think I mention below, here the big “PRAISE GOD!” that’s rising from my soul. Because that’s how I feel.Professional:
· I reached the 50 book mark in July! I have published 2 books since then. For someone who took 14 years to have even one book published, that’s hugely exciting.
· In 2017 alone, I have published six novellas with Forget Me Not Romances and two four books with Barbour Books.
· I was invited to write devotions for the 2019 edition of Daily Wisdom, which goes through the Bible in a year. God finally showed that He had fulfilled a lifelong dream of writing devotions through the Bible, if I contribute to enough of these collections!
· Two surprise invitations: to write prayer starters to accompany 12 Months to Better Prayer For Women (Barbour Books, TBR Feb 2018) and Praying Through the Bible in a Year (Barbour Books, TBR Nov 2018). What a privilege! I hope the readers gets half as much from it as I have in writing it.
· Driving force behind Oklahoma Christian Fiction Writer’s second book of short stories, Cracked Ice
· Oh, and Praying Through the Bible will be my first full length nonfiction book, all by me.
· And more that I won’t mention here …
· I am about to become a greatgrandmother! Little Brilynn is due on February 4th. Praising the Lord that her teenage mother is in good health and spirits. The mantle of motherhood is settling well on her.
· Praising God for bringing family members back into my life—my step-sister Karen and my cousin Jan.
· Astonished at the way God is answering prayers! Clear, immediate answer on concrete prayers, in a way I’ve never experienced so often before.
· Although the frustrations of my daily life in a nursing home remain unchanged, I am dealing with them better.
· Loving the colored pictures I work on daily. I’m sharing a few.
GIVEAWAY: Tell us something you are thankful for to be entered to win Daily Wisdom for Women 2018 Edition by Darlene Franklin.
Best-selling hybrid author Darlene Franklin's greatest claim to fame is that she writes full-time from a nursing home. She lives in Moore near her son, and is expecting her first greatgrandchild in January. Mermaid Song is her fiftieth unique title! She’s also contributed to more than thirty nonfiction titles. Her column, “The View Through my Door,” appears in four monthly venues (including Oklahoma Senior News and Living. Other recent titles are Christmas Masquerade and Maple Notch Romances Eight Couples Find Love You can find her online at: Website and blog, Facebook, Amazon author page