Monday, June 19, 2017

Finding Love by Toni Shiloh ends June 26th

Please welcome Toni Shiloh to my blog this week. Toni is giving away an ebook so be sure to leave a comment as well as your email address for a chance to win.

Hi, Reader friends! Thank you so much for taking a moment to read my guest post here at Debbie’s blog. The second book in my Maple Run series, Finding Love, releases June 28th. I’m so excited as Delaney and Luke hold a special place in my heart. For those of you who read book one, Buying Love, you met Delaney, Dwight’s sister. Well, she whispered to me that she had a secret. She was absolutely terrified of falling in love with another military man since her first husband, Parker Jones, died while serving his country. My mind immediately wondered what would happen if an Army soldier walked onto the scene. Enter Luke Robinson! Y’all, Luke Robinson has an noble heart, yet he battles his own secrets. One that’s been clinging to him since Parker Jones died. When he walked into The Maple Pit, I knew I had found an honorable hero. I hope you join me and the characters of Maple Run this summer. The Maple Pit crew is waiting! Note: If you pre-order an eBook copy of Finding Love, you can get a signed postcard by yours truly.  Claim your pre-order gift here: http://bit.ly/2rADocs 



 


Toni Shiloh is a wife, mom, and Christian fiction writer. Once she understood the powerful saving
grace thanks to the love of Christ, she was moved to honor her Savior. She writes to bring Him glory and to learn more about His goodness.
She spends her days hanging out with her husband and their two boys. She is a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and president of the Virginia Chapter.
You can find her on her website at http://tonishiloh.weebly.com



Finding Love Back cover Blurb –
Delaney Jones has finally started to pick up the pieces of her shattered life after the death of her husband, Parker. Just as life enters a new normal, in walks Army soldier, Luke Robinson. Just when she makes the decision to trust him, life deals her a heavy blow.
Sergeant First Class Luke Robinson can’t get over his part in the death of Delaney’s husband. In hopes to assuage his guilt, he offers to lend a hand. Only, he never counted on the feelings she evokes with just a smile. Will his secrets widen the gulf or will he finally find absolution?

Buy links – http://amzn.to/2r2NmFZ





Social media links –

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Toni yet, but sounds like I need to check out "Buying Love" before "Finding Love" is released! Thanks for the opportunity to win an e-book! kdmurdock1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete