Friday, March 4, 2016

WINNERS, WINNERS, AND MORE WINNERS IN "iT'S TIME TO FALL IN LOVE"

HUZZAH!! IT IS THAT TIME. WHAT TIME YOU ASK? TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS IN THE “TIME TO FALL IN LOVE” TREASURE HUNT!!


First I want to thank EVERYONE who participated in the treasure hunt — we hope you had fun! AND I want to thank EVERYONE again who followed me around on my blog hop. I had so much fun seeing everyone at all the different blogs. What an encouragement that was to me. Thank you so much.

I know you are ready for me to quit my rambling and give you the winners. So with no further ramblings ;o)  A SUPER CONGRATS to the following winners:

WINNER OF THE KINDLE FIRE GIVEN BY MARYLU TYNDALL, JULIE LESSMAN AND ME IS: Baley Field

WINNERS OF MY PRIZES ARE:
THE KINDLE FIRE IS Elizabeth Dennison
THE CHARLESTON BAG OF GOODIES IS Amber Ludwig
THE STARBUCKS CUP AND $10 GIFTCARD IS Pam Graber
THE ANTIQUE SPOON BRACELET IS Jamie Gil
SIGNED SHATTERED MEMORIES AND SWORD OF FORGIVENESS IS Pam Westfall
EBOOKS SHATTERED MEMORIES AND SWORD OF FORGIVENESS IS Linda Golubski

WINNER OF JULIE’S $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD AND HAVING A CHARACTER NAMED AFTER THEM IN JULIE’S NEXT BOOK IS: Patty Hamblin Rude

WINNER OF MARYLU’S PRIZES ARE: 
Ocean-themed Gift Basket:  KayM
Signed poster of Charity's Cross Book cover: Mary Ann Clud
Ship coffee mug with starbucks certificate: Lisa Bugajski
Ship coffee mug with starbucks certificate: Callie!
Swabbie ship cook book : Joan Arning
Signed copy of Charity's Cross: Annie JC

Again, THANK YOU for your support and HAPPY READING!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Have a great weekend Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! =D I won a big 'ol goodie bag!!! =D thank you so very very much!! it's bean so much fun!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) Loved the party and all the friends who helped me celebrate!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Have a wonderful weekend, Debbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Winners! Have a wonderful weekend. Safe travels Debbie Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caryl. We made it! In one day!!!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't told you but I LOVE the picture on your website! It makes me smile every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe. Thank you, Joan. You made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete