Welcome to the “IT’S TIME TO FALL IN LOVE” treasure hunt where Julie Lessman, MaryLu Tyndall and I are celebrating the release of our latest books with some fabulous prizes, including 2 Kindle Fires, Amazon gift cards, gift baskets, and books galore!
YOU HAVE TWO CHANCES TO WIN AND Here’s how it works:
1.) Individual Blog Treasure Hunts:
- Julie, MaryLu, and I are giving away separate prizes on each of our blogs per the schedule below, so be sure to come by all three blogs on the days listed. Then, simply enter each of our individual contests via the Rafflecopter box at the bottom of our blog pages. You can then earn extra chances each day of the schedule by answering a question that pertains to that particular blog on that particular day.
Links for Each of our Blogs:
- Debbie Lynne Costello — http://theswordandspirit.blogspot.com
- Julie Lessman — http://www.julielessman.com/journal-jots1/
- MaryLu Tyndall — http://www.marylutyndall.com
Treasure Hunt Schedule:
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- Friday, February 12, 2016
- Friday, February 19, 2016
- Friday, February 26, 2016
- Monday, February 29, 2016
- Friday, March 4, 2016 — Winner’s Announced
Kindle Fire Treasure Hunt:
- While you are visiting each of our blogs per the schedule above, simply collect the “treasure hunt clue” listed at the bottom of the page and write it down.
- Continue to collect all the clues at each of our blogs on the specified dates.
- Once you collect the final word clue on Monday, February 29, you will have a 15-word sentence that will allow you to enter the Kindle Fire Giveaway by entering that sentence in the Kindle Rafflecopter box on any of our blogs.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON EACH OF OUR BLOGS SIMULTANEOUSLY ON FRIDAY, MARCH 4TH, GOOD LUCK!
Meanwhile, to get you pumped for our new releases, here’s the jacket blurb for my latest release
Olivia Macqueen wakes in a makeshift hospital,
recovering from a head injury. With amnesia stealing a year of her memories, she has trouble discerning between lies and truth. When her memories start returning in bits and pieces, she must keep up the charade of amnesia until she can find out the truth behind the embezzlement of her family’s business while evading the danger lurking around her.
Doctor Drew Warwick frantically searches through the rubble left by the Charleston earthquake for the lady who owns his heart. He finds her injured and lifeless. When she regains consciousness, the doctor’s hopes are dashed as he realizes she doesn’t remember him. But things only get worse after he discovers she believes she’s still engaged to the abusive scoundrel, Lloyd Pratt. Now Drew is on a race with the wedding clock to either help her remember or win her heart again before she marries the wrong man.
Rafflecopter question of the day:
Why does Olivia feel she must keep up the pretense of lost memory?
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
BUT … before you go, make sure you WRITE DOWN THIS CLUE — GOD — which is the #1 CLUE in our 15-word sentence you’ll need to enter the Kindle giveaway on February 29th.
DON’T FORGET TO HEAD ON OVER TO JULIE'S AND MARYLU’S BLOGS FOR MORE CLUES AND PRIZES.
HAPPY TREASURE HUNTING AND GOOD LUCK!
My personal Rafflecopter giveaways are:
|Grand Prize- Kindle Fire|
|2nd Place- Charleston bag full of Charleston|
|3rd Place- Antique spoon bracelet|
|4th place- Starbucks cup and $10 SB giftcard|
|5th place- Signed copies of Shattered Memories and Sword of Forgiveness|
ENTER KINDLE FIRE FROM 2/29-3/3
More places to go for my blog tour! Hope to see you there.