Monday, January 12, 2015

REVIEWERS NEEDED

I am super excited to announce my upcoming release, Sword of Forgiveness.

I'm putting a list together of reviewers. If you are interested in putting up a review in exchange for a free ebook, leave your email address below and I will put you on my reviewers' list and be in contact with you. 

The first 10 reviewers who get their review up, I will send them a copy of the paperback book.


Sword of Forgiveness is a medieval inspirational romance. 

WHEN HER FATHER DIED, SHE HAD PROMISED HERSELF THAT NO MAN WOULD OWN HER AGAIN. YET, WHO COULD DEFY AN EDICT OF THE KING?

            After the death of her cruel father, Brithwin is determined never again to live under the harsh rule of any man. Independent and resourceful, she longs to be left alone to manage her father’s estate. But she soon discovers a woman has few choices when the king decrees she is to marry Royce, the Lord of Rosencraig. As if the unwelcome marriage isn’t enough, her new husband accuses her of murdering his family, and she is faced with a challenge of either proving her innocence or facing possible execution.
     Royce of Hawkwood returns home after setting down a rebellion to find his family brutally murdered. When all fingers point to his betrothed and attempts are made on his life, Royce must wade through murky waters to uncover the truth. Yet Brithwin’s wise and kind nature begin to break down the walls of his heart, and he soon finds himself in a race to discover who is behind the evil plot before Brithwin is the next victim.


Debbie Lynne Costello is represented by Tamela Hancock Murray of the Steve

Laube Agency. She attended Heritage University, where she studied Journalism and worked in the editing department.

She has a short story, THE LETTER, in Guideposts 2014, Christmas Cup of Cheer.

She and her husband have four children and two grandbabies. They live in upstate South Carolina with their family. Debbie Lynne has been raising Shetland Sheepdogs for 18 years and her and her husband enjoy their Tennessee Walkers and Arabian horses.

 


25 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested!
    Campbellamyd at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Amy. Thanks for coming on board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! I'm looking forward to it. ... Congrats on the release too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see your book. I would very much enjoy reviewing for you.

    sweetdarknectar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to see you, again! How are you doing? Thank you for helping out! I'll put your name down and be in touch. :o)

      Delete
    2. I forgot to say, I love your Shepherd! I have my first shepherd and she is 11 months old. She's my walking buddy. Love her to death!

      Delete
    3. They are great dogs and companions. Mine is now 3 and half years old. We are getting her a little sister in Feb. A Teddy Bear puppy. They only get to be 12 pounds. So we will have one big and one little.

      Delete
  5. Yes, Bebbie...I love your blog, and your picks for reviewing. I would love to review for you! Thank you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry..not done my first cup of coffee yet. I didn't mean to misspell your name Debbie.
      mitzuUNDERSCOREwanhamATyahooDOTcom

      Delete
    2. Yay! Thanks Marianne! I have your name and email addy down. Looking forward to it.

      Delete
  6. Hi, Debbie! Congratulations on your upcoming release! I would love to review Sword of Forgiveness!

    texaggs2000 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Debbie 😊 I would be happy to read and review for you.
    bettimace at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betti! I'll be in touch in the next few weeks.

      Delete
  8. I would enjoy reviewing this for you :)
    dkstevensneAT outlook DotCOm
    I do get your newsletter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! I'm adding you to the list. Will be in touch in a few weeks. Thank you for following my blog, too!

      Delete
  9. Hey Debbie, I commented a few minutes ago but did not see it. I would love to read and review The Sword and Spirit .
    lizd225(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for recommenting. It never came through. I'd love to have you review my book! I'll put you on my list. Be in touch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one actually sounds interesting. If you still need reviewers, I'm game. dawn(dot)janis(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the sound of Sword of Forgiveness! Putting your name down. :o)

      Delete
  12. am I too late??? rebunting[at]yahoo[dot]com would love to read and review

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not at all, Robin! Thrilled to have you on board. I

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this sounds very intriguing!!! If you still have room, I would love to read and leave a review of it. Thanks, Debbie!
    lattebooks at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to have you join the crew, Susan! Thank you! I'll be in touch in a few weeks. :o)

    ReplyDelete