SECOND CHANCE BRIDES (Book Two)
Take a moment and learn a few things about this talented author.
1) Where are you right now (LVR, DR, Bathroom) and what are you wearing?
I’m in my office at my desk, wearing jeans and a dark blue shirt, and my houseshoes—nothing too exciting. If you’d asked that in the morning, you’d have caught me in my pjs.
2) If you had to live in a different time period than what we live in now, what would that be and why?
Oh, that’s hard. I suppose it would have to be in the late 1800s. I just don’t know if I could stand wearing those long dresses and all the unmentionables that went with them. It’s no wonder women fainted so much back then.
3) If you could visit any place in the world where would you go and why?
I’ve always wanted to visit Ireland and Scotland. We have ancestors who came from there. Maybe one of these days I’ll get to go.
4) If you could meet any person alive or dead who would that be and why? (excluding the Lord) I’d like to see my grandma again. Yeah, I know I already met her, but I was only 11 when she died. She was born in 1876—no, that’s not a mistake. I’d love to pick her brain and learn what life was like when she was younger.
5) If the Lord told you that you were allowed to bring one material thing with you to heaven, what would that be?
My laptop. Do you think you can get Internet access in heaven? J
6) Did anyone inspire you to write?
I’ve read Christian fiction for over 25 years, and most of the authors I read have been inspiring. I learned to write partly by studying fiction novelists. My husband and my critique partners have inspired and encouraged me, but my main inspiration is the Lord. I believe writing Christian fiction is what He has for me at this stage of my life, and my desire is to write exciting stories that entertain and inspire readers.
7) Is there any person who has been a strong influence in your Christian walk?
I grew up in church and gave my heart to God when I was small. Honestly, I can’t say that any one particular person influenced me but rather many people.
Be sure to leave your email address. Please check your junk mail on and the day after the drawing. I've had to redraw because of no responses. Subject box will have: winner of (book title). I'll email the winner and they'll have seven days to respond. If I don't hear back I'll draw another name. USA shipping only. Thanks so much and please stop back again! Drawing will be held Monday, October18th.