Welcome Jennifer. I'm glad to have you on my blog this week.
Jennifer is giving away one of her books so be sure to leave a post to have your name entered in the drawing.
Highland warrior Bryce MacPhearson kidnaps Akira MacKenzie on her wedding day to honor a promise he made to his dying father. When he forces Akira to wed him, hoping to end a half-century feud between their clans, she struggles to overcome her anger and resentment. . .Yet her strength in the Lord becomes a witness to Bryce. But there is a traitor in their midst . . . and murder is the ultimate weapon.
1) What are you wearing right now and where are you (LR, dining room) and you have to tell the truth.
I’m in my PJ’s on the bed in my bedroom with my blessed laptop.
2) Is there any person who has been a strong influence in your writing journey?
My mother strongly encouraged me when I was younger.
3) How long have you been writing and do you see yourself always writing?
I’ve been writing since I was 12, and yes, I see myself retired and still writing.
4) Do any friends or family appear in your characters?
None have yet, but I think my mother-in-law keeps worrying the family will crop up in my books eventually.
5) If you could meet any person alive or dead who would that be and why? (excluding the Lord because we would all pick Him)
Beth Moore, Joyce Meyer and Liz Curtis Higgs.
6) If the Lord told you that you were allowed to bring one material thing with you to heaven, what would that be? And why? (Material not being a person)
Photos of my family. Even though they’ll be there with me, I have them with me now and I still like the memories our photos have captured.
Be sure to leave your email address. Please check your junk mail on and the day after the drawing. I've had to redraw because of no responses. Subject box will have: winner of (book title). I'll email the winner and they'll have seven days to respond. If I don't hear back I'll draw another name. USA shipping only. Thanks so much and please stop back again!